Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Start

Okay, so here I start my blog with my New Year night post. Honestly, I had many blogs before this but, well, I never want to open it again. Here, let me say something first. I'M NOT ME! Whatever I wrote here isn't me :P


So, new year. Usually I spent it with friends but this year I passed it just with myself and strangers. I stuck at Town Square alone after I watched a movie with a close friend. Hm, and I think it was awesome! Okay, I admit I never been to a club before. I never drink, I never dance just because a DJ put my favorite song. But hey, I became someone else that night! For once in my life I don't have to think about anyone else. That moment, I could just think about me. I don't have to ask myself  'should I stay here with her?' or "Will she mind if I got there?' and some other about-someone-else questions. That night I could go anywhere I want. okay, well, maybe I felt a bit lonely with the fact that I was alone. But come on, that was the point! Alone and be aware of who I am!
Um, I'll add the pictures later ;)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment