Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Future Ideas

Okay, so I don't know why but I feel like I want to talk about houses. House, for me, isn't just a place to go back after school or after work. House, for me, should be a place where the bond of family get tighter and a place where we as human could feel comfort and safe the most. That, of course, won't happen until we get comfortable and desirable house. I didn't say cheap and I didn't say expensive; I said comfortable and desirable which price will be depend on our taste and budget.

That house above was a house that I found on the Internet. Simple, modern and looks cozy. More important for me I has a lot of windows. Why windows? I don't even know. I just remembered that I once talked with my friend that I really love a house with big windows that would show me a lot of pine trees. So, over all, my future house should have a lot of big windows. A lot like this one:
Look at those yellow lights. That kind of light really help to make a cozy and warm environment. I'm not study architecture but I at least know what's good. :)

Move to the interior. Since I love simplicity then the interior would be the simple and modern one though I can't deny that I also love Mediteranian and Classic one. Classic interior has it own charm. It consist of pastel colors and Victorian furnish that would look really good with yellow lighting. This kind of design has a lot of details on it which if we can't put it right it would make our house look really crowded. 


Above is one of an interior design with Victorian or Classic design. See? Put it right and it would look really nice. Different with modern one which brought forward the simplicity. Modern interior design usually had rectangular shapes or oval, circle, the point is SIMPLICITY. In modern interior design the usage of a furnish is count more than its beauty or art. Though, this kind of design had its own beauty and charm.
The color choice basically falls on white, black, grey or any other main colors. The furnish looks simple, right? Combined with big clear glass and minimum decoration this kind of design would make our house look cleaner, bigger and quiet.

So, what if we combine both of Modern and Classic design? It would make the contemporary one. It has both of Classic and Modern sense on it which I love the most. That would be my choice. The picture on the right side is the Modern interior is the example of Contemporary Interior design I picked from the Internet. See? It's simple yet had its own complexity and the sense of nature. The art isn't left behind but everything on it still be useful.

This design could also be apply on bedroom. This design would be a really nice choice since we don't need a lot of effort to tidy it up. Well, in condition you're not that kind of put-it-where ever- you-like type of person ;) these are some choices I took from the Internet related to bedroom.


 
I am consciously picked those bedroom designs that dominated with earth colors. Why? Because I got this philosophy that nature could bring peace and relaxing our minds. On those pictures above which obviously contained earth colors I somehow could imagine that with putting those colors on our bed room we would feel like we're being close to the nature. This color choice is somehow perfect for city dweller like me. Beside, earth colors come along really well with yellow lightning which I love the most.

Well, I think that's all I can write about my ideas. I know, I might sound like a smartass but please note this; I JUST WANT TO SPEAK UP MY MIND. You don't agree? keep it to yourself because I don't care about your whine :p

No comments:

Post a Comment