Sunday, April 10, 2011

Q : What life's gonna be after Graduate? (Letter for you)

Well, with that one million dollars question then a lot of a hundred dollars questions will follow up. My Graduation is less than a month and I started to have these questions pop ups in my head. Most of them are about life after Graduation, friendship after graduation, ect. I'll write it down and remind me please that 'I'll have to answer these questions in 6 months'


1. Could I and my friends stay in touch?
2. Could we be just as close as today?
3. Could we still hang out together with our new random schedule?
4. Would any of us change too much until we barely recognize each other?
5. Are we going to forget each other because of our new friends and environment?
6. Does 'Best-friend' label strong enough to make us stick together since we had different classes or even University?


Those are my big six questions since I can't think more of it tonight. Weird. I got a lot this afternoon but when night comes up....Oh, well. Anyway these questions are just the result of my paranoia. I'm afraid that I'll lose everything and everyone since these peoples are the most real 'friends' I ever had. I don't mean to be lame or act like a drama queen and makes everything sounds too much and too melancholy but that's just how I feel.

Confession Part I : What 'FRIENDS' meant
Ever since I could understand the word FRIEND all I can describe about it is that a friend is someone we can use to play, have fun, share some laugh and pleased. When I had a friend the only thing that came through my mind was this one "Do whatever she want me to do. Please her or you'll lose her. You can bear this but she can't." And as the result; I never say no, never argue, tried to not get mad even if she got out of the line. Stupid me....

Confession Part II : What 'FRIENDS' means, nowadays
For me, they are precious things that I will never let go. Now, I'm not only want to make them happy but I also want to protect them. I want to help them in any way I could. This time it's not like I arrogantly thought that they are the one who needs me but I also need them more than they know. I was lost, crazy and even heartless. I didn't know what 'care' means, I didn't know what sympathy means and hell, I don't even want to help anyone who didn't ask. But ever since I knew these peoples I understand and learnt a lot of things. I just don't know how to thank enough....

Best Wishes for :
Ariani Dwi Puteri
Azalia Zatadhini
Debby Damayanti
Endah Pangestuti
Irawati Ayu Rembulan
Kenanga Wungu
Sarri Setyowardhani 
Theofani R.R
Tyana Rahestrie

Thanks for revived me from whatever got into me

Best Wishes too for :
Dyah Indraswari
Putri Juwita
Maria H. Lado
Muhammad Hadi
Naufal Dzulfikar
And them who I can't write one by one

Thanks for being there and being patient enough to hear all my crazy whines :)

These are really nothing....






No comments:

Post a Comment