Friday, April 1, 2011

Stupid Thing

You stole my breath right when I saw you
You stole my breath when you said you wanted me
You stole my breath when we were together
You stole my breath when I have to take the decision
You stole my breath and made me cry when I said it was over
then...
You stole my breath again when I saw you
You stole my breath again when you passed me by
Not just stole my breath, my world was rocking and rumbling when you walked over me
Then....
I just realized how much I missed you
how much I've hurt you
and just how so unfair I was....

I seriously had no idea why would I wrote that kind of thing but that just pretty much how I felt when I saw my ex today at my Junior High reunion. I was the one who broke up with him but if I could say it honestly it wasn't because I didn't like him anymore. It was...something more complicated. One thing I learnt from this stupid thing is that;
 'I would never ever give up what I have just for an uncertain hope'
because that was what I did and I regretted it so much. Boy, if I could just make you read this...How could you turned my mind from that son of a bitch that always consumed my world and made me wanting you like this? Jeez, this is really didn't sound like me....  

No comments:

Post a Comment