Friday, March 18, 2011

Alone (New Song I made)


The day you came around, I got sparks inside my heart
You caught me into your arms, made think that world was bright
I was falling way too deep until I opened up the masks
But you cut me down…..

You and I….

You and I alone, we no longer friend, you and I alone
Different roads are found we’re separate, you and I alone
I closed my eyes and threw the past, you and I alone
Now let me sew my heart cause it wounded up when we are alone
Here comes the rain and I’m aching here and it become worst when I see your tears
Can we go alone, from now?

You and I alone, we’re no longer friend, you and I alone
You and I alone, we’re no longer mates, you and I alone
You and I alone, we’re no longer lover, you and I alone
But can we go alone, yes you can but can I go alone?


N.B: Don't mind the noise please :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment