Saturday, March 12, 2011

Seconds to Go...

Unexpectedly, my School Final Exam and National Final Exam are coming in two months! Well, in fact, School Final Exam is next week. Waks! Duh, if you ask whether I'm ready or not the answer will be NEVER READY. Seriously, a lot of subject will be tested next week and the minimum score is 70. For God sake that's a hell of minimum score. I just can't believe I have to get through this again...*sigh*
Anyway, I just want to make every moments count because I just realize that no matter how cruel and suck life is it still something we can laugh and cry on where we're old. Maybe this hell called exam will be crazily funny and sad once I'm 70 or something. The other thing is that High-School friends are irreplaceable. Seriously, I haven't graduate yet but I already regret that I waste my High-School time. When I was on grade 10 and 11 I always thought that it's time for me to grow up and don't act like those ordinary girls with their ordinary habit. But, Jeez, I regret it as much as hell! I want to turn back time and do everything all over again like a ordinary girl no matter how much I hate being in common with everyone. The fact is, I want to be like them...
Damn, okay, cut those dramas off. I don't like whining on my blog *laughing*. Well, then it's hot here in my city and I'm dying to get on hours cold shower. You know sweat could be really, really annoying and uncomfortable.
Hmmm, let's see if there any important things I should write here....nope, just want to bubble out about random things and well, exams.

X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment