Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hard Days

I can't believe that tomorrow would be my first day of School Final Exams. I thought nothing could get worst. Well, I'm wrong. My Grandma just got into the Hospital this morning. Really, I could never see this coming. She's a strong woman. So independent and rarely got sick. Now I have to deal with the fact that she's lying weakly on Hospital bed...Gosh, that's just not her and it hurts me...

GET WELL SOON GRANDMA, ALREADY MISS YOU

I remember my Grandma always here at home with me when my parents couldn't. In fact, my parents are more likely my Grandma and Grandpa. They are here a lot more than my biological parents. They showered with me love, attention and it never too much until I become this independent girl. They know what to do, they had the biggest love I ever know. For all I know, I love them and I never ready to lose them....

No comments:

Post a Comment