Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Do I Say?

I walking away try to hide what inside. I mocking you I always try to stay away
And when we cross the path I pretend and fake like I don’t care so I know you’ll heard that ‘I don’t like you baby’
You come closer “I don’t care.” You sit closer, still try to not care. You suddenly gone. “Yes I care.”

The truth I always high when you around. I just don’t how to act cause baby I’m losing my mind; I miss you, I need you but then how do I say it?

Act so nonchalant every time she’s around you. Though that I look fine my heart burning inside
I could only put a smile above my rage I never had the guts to make you know that I like you baby, don’t you know that I like you baby?
You come closer, yes I care. You sit closer, my heart race, you suddenly gone yes I break

Maybe I not pretty I’m just a geek with a guitar on her hands
But I least I can sing this song I made for you

Cause baby I will always fly with you all around. I will always wrong in act cause baby you turning my mind

How do I say.mp3


No comments:

Post a Comment