Monday, March 14, 2011

Cries and Confession

Okay, so today's school activities -beside studying like usually - was prying together for our examination. There was this guy from ESQ association that came to our school and gave us some talks about exam preparation. Started from Intellectual preparation, Emotional until spiritual. I knew I hate this thing so much but then I convinced myself that this would be the last time. I won't be in this kind of situation next time, so why didn't 'enjoy' this 'good' thing for once in my life?
  For what I noticed was that almost all my friends were cry because of the talk and things. Me? I cried, at last, since I noticed that I would be such a heartless person if I didn't. Well, doesn't mean that I didn't want to cry at all because of the talk things. The subject was really touching my heart and -beside all the emotional tickling moments- are very logic and made a lot of senses. I mean, it wasn't all about realizing who we are, what we want and our Creator but also put some logical senses that forced us -or in this case, me- to realize that we are fighting not just for ourselves but for our parents and loves ones as well. All this time I always tell myself that I don't really need these things such as school, good University and good future. But then again, I know they (my parents and everyone that care about me) will be really glad and proud if they can believe that I'll get the best future and life. So, the point is that I'll doing all these craps not just for myself but for them. Really, for me it is better to fight for someone else than for ourselves.

I got this point of view that we can take care of ourselves. When we did something, we knew the consequences and we knew -hopefully- that we could deal with it. But what if that thing happen to other people? I don't mean to underestimate other people than me but people's endurances are different from one and the other. Me, I personally think that I could handle anything. Well, if I fall then it would be me alone. I don't mind being along and fall by myself. But I don't think they'll think the same as I does. The thing is; I want to be there when they fall so they don't have to feel all alone. Because I know it's suck being along even though I said I don't mind, doesn't mean I like it.
So, about sacrifice and doing school's craps; I'll do it for my parents and people who care about me -which I doubt there would be a lot- so they would be proud of me and didn't have to blame themselves that they had failed from making me the best person.    

No comments:

Post a Comment