Friday, March 11, 2011

Middle Start

Great, I thought I could start my blog in New Year but well, I couldn't. So from now on I should remind myself that I should blog more often.
For this post I'll talk about my EIGHT BIGGEST DREAMS which I make for the rest of my life. Okay, maybe not the rest of my life like 'period' or something.
First, I want to get settled on Montana. Why Montana? Honestly, I had no idea. I just read an article about Montana and boom, I fell in love with the view. Okay, maybe I got one reason; it looks peaceful and had a lot of trees. LOL. I know, I love trees.

                                                               Lake Superior -  Montana


Second, I want my own Coffee Shop! Gosh, that's my dream since I was a kid. I know I don't have any skill or knowledge about coffee but hey, I love coffee like a boyfriend! I want that simple and classic coffee shop where people could relax, spend the day with book on their hands and good weather as their friends. My coffee would cheer them up!


Third, I want to be a Psychologist. Well, this one is short term. If I'm lucky then I'll go to University of Indonesia, take Psychology degree which means one step closer to my dream! Yeay! Gosh, I can't wait to become a Psychologist. I still confuse though whether I want to take Clinical Psychology or that one that make me possible to work on a big company.

Fourth, fifth and sixt will be Paris, London and Rome! I want to see Paris from Eiffel Tower, see London from London Eye and go around Rome. Jeez, those places are amazing! I know there are a lot of better places on earth but what the hell, my heart is on them!


  




 Seventh, would be traveling around with...(laughing) actually I still don't know who will I bring for my 'round the world journey but faith will take me to him at last. 


Eight and the last would be a nice peaceful life. Well, quiet the same with my first dream. The different is that at this last dream I decide I don't want to have any dream left. I'll dedicate my life to my husband and children. Over all, I'll dedicate my life for people around me. :) 



See, those are dreams and this is reality. No one say that they can't get along :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment