Sunday, March 20, 2011

Siding You

Falling down the hole of a beautiful mistake and I found you
Illusion of colors blurring my undefined world when I found you
You are the best thing in the world right when I found you baby
So I will never let you I won’t ever let you fall
But then you cut me down you let me fall down the hole

That day I walked out the door and still wishing that you’re okay
You’re act so nonchalant and yet I still wish that you care
But yes I faked the rage to hide the truth that I still care to you
And now I try to fix the way my heart siding you

Riding back to town the second you call and said that you want me
You were crying in my arm but it was her name that you said
Realize your heart now get so far away
You still the best thing here that I ever found
You’re the best thing

And even you tore my heart apart and kick it off the ground
You know the door will always open you know my heart will always open
You know my faith will always on you, you know

Though you had left on the side of road called pain
As long as I breathe I won’t give up on you

That day I walked out the door I knew I would left my heart there
I kindda miss you but you just so far away
And yes you’re right on my lap but I know it’s her on you head so it’ll be a waste for me to change the way of my heart from siding you


new lyric, song come up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment